Monday, June 21, 2010

Dress SALE... ALL SOLD!! THANK YOU!!

These have all sold... but ... don't fret!!
I'm sewing up another batch to sell at the SALE price of $22 each~~
I'll hope to post them on July 1st!!
so keep posted :)
Also...
after my needed break for the month of JUNE
orders may start on
July 1st!!
LOTS of new fabrics to choose from...


NEW
POPPY DIP dresses ready for YOU
$20 each sale price
$3 first class shipping or $5 priority mail
hit 'contact' at the top if you'd like one or 2!!
left to right

Big Dots 2T SOLD!!
All STAR 3 SOLD!!
Stars on white 4 SOLD!!
Ditzy Bandana 5 SOLD!!
Paisley 5 SOLD!!
BIG Dots 6 SOLD!!
Ditzy Bandana 7 SOLD!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your dresses!! We just started a blog minus1project.blogspot.com and I am really enjoying reading and being so blessed by other families' blogs. Thank you for sharing your story and I will be ordering 2 dresses soon. Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really wanted one, are you making more??? I was too late.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your dresses! I visit often! Beautiful little models, too! :O) Your 4th of July collection is adorable-sad I missed out!

    ReplyDelete