Friday, February 3, 2012

The Lord is my Shepherd...

Yesterday we received confirmation that there are 2 spots of cancer showing up on the PET scan... cervical and liver...



My 'case' will be presented by my doctor to a 'tumor board' on Thusday morning -Feb. 9th- this is a panel of specialized doctors to gather together to find the best plan for taking care of this....



We all are managing time...sometimes very strong... other times questioning why and crying for answers.....................Thank you for your prayers!

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You annoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23



16 comments:

  1. You are on on my mind Sallee. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad for our shepherd who cares so deeply for his sheep:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Sallee. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Sallee, we love you but Jesus loves you more!

    Praying for you
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. will pray for you and your family right now, so comforting to know he is our shepherd and is walking/carrying you through this time of darkness. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry. My family and I will lift you and your family up in prayer. Your strength will come from the Lord and I pray that his tender mercy and love comfort you each and every day! Heavenly Father fill her with your peace...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you, Sallee. I am so sorry it's back. You have come through this one time, and whether you can see it in each moment, you have shown so many people what God's grace and power shining through a woman looks like. You have mothered and continued to provide for your family in a way that has made me start praying through Proverbs 31 again for my own family. I pray God's mercy and peace for you, not only for strength to fight each day of this round, but also for eyes to see and a heart to hear the woman you are becoming. Grace and peace.
    Anna Caudill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sallee, I know you don't know me. I can't even remember how I stumbled across your blog. But our family prays faithfully for yours every night at supper time. There are no words for times like these, are there? Isaiah 43:1-3. Praying for your peace, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally, you were on my heart today and I am lifting you up to our Maker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you often!! Now unto to Him who is able...
    Love and Prayers,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you, Salee!! Your transparancy and faith shine through to show us God's amazing grace! You are safe in the arms of Jesus!! Love you!!!
    Trenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continued prayer for a complete healing In Jesus' Name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been thinking about you and your precious family-- praying for peace in this valley!!
    Lisa G

    ReplyDelete