Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sale SALE Sale - POPPY DIPS!!--reduced !!

Sale SALE Sale on NEW POPPY DIPS
~ these need to go~~ I have taken these to some 'local' sales, used for 'sizers', and using up some fabrics ~~ but I need to clean my sewing room out a bit as Christmas fabric is coming in and I need to make room....

So... listed below are the fabrics and sizes (left to right)...
POPPY DIPS for $12 each ...
$2 first class shipping
Just email me if you are interested!!
click on photo to enlarge
Martini pink size 7 SOLD!!
Mini Modular size 6 SOLD!!
Kawaii Asian size 5 SOLD!!
Apples Apple size 5 SOLD!!
Snoopy Knock Your Socks Off size 5
Apple Flower Brown size 3T SOLD!!
Punchy Pique Ladybugs size 18 mo SOLD!!
Sweet Confections Pink size 18 mo SOLD!!
Pumpkins Gone Wild Funky Flower (bloomers too) size 12 mo SOLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment