Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poppy Dips far away in...

and to be exact... it's South Australia!!

which makes the winner of the free POPPY DIP...
Gaile G. !!
Congratulations!!

however, since I would have not known to guess 'SOUTH' Australia... I'm to put the 'Australia' guesses in a hat and choose one more winner!!
these 3 guessed Australia!!
6807 miles to Ethiopia
about me
moshieraj

...and the winner is...

moshieraj
congratulations!!

both of you... please contact me!!!

and everyone ... keep watching there is an upcoming TWIRL sale!!

custom orders ALWAYS welcome... look at the fabrics page to see the many choices!! the home page to choose a style!!

Poppy Dips have been sent to the United States ---many many states!!
--- Canada--- Saudi Arabia--- Finland --- Germany --- Puerto Rico


THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. No way!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much!!! I assume it is for a short sleeve dress? Do I just send you a size and fabric choice? please email me at fraleyaj@hotmail.com what I need to provide! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need some PoppyDip. I am hanging with my buddy Angie and I had no idea of her addiction. So bring on the sale!! My daughter is a bit older but I'll soon be collecting for a small Ethiopian girl and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete