Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Cupcake n dots AUCTION and a Saturday Surprise!!

Saturday Specials!!
Check out the 2 little specials at the end of this post!!


Saturday's Auction--you may start bidding now!

~ the daily auction to help pass time as we wait 'patiently' for Samson Jude's embassy date!! and help pay for the plane tickets!!


Happy Birthday Cupcakes
(or really anytime happy cupcakes!!)

and
Petit Point Dots in Pink

You choose the size! and I'll make it how you want!

12 mo - size 7


contact me -at top- (not comment) I'll post the bids!


bids start now!! at $35
at $5 increments

Final Bid is : $55 THANK YOU!!
last bid at 5pm on Saturday --Feb 12th



Saturday morning special!



... as you know I'm trying to stay caught up and ready to hop on a plane at a moment's notice!! So I sewed a couple little dresses to use up some extra fabric I had in my stash!
These 2 little dresses are for SALE-
- not for auction... but a straight $25 each email me if you're interested!!

Whales and Remix Dots ~ size 3 ~ $25 ~ $5 shipping
Contact me at top! SOLD!!


Miss Mod Sunny Stripes and Chocolate Dots ~
size 2 ~ $25 ~ $5 shipping ~ SOLD!!
Contact me at top!

No comments:

Post a Comment