Saturday, February 5, 2011

The VeRY HunGrY CaTeRPiLLaR twirls !!






Look at these CUTE shirts (click on the shirt!)
these would LOOK SO cute with a
POPPY DIP TWIRL made out of ~

THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR
Contact me if your interested--
I'll make you a deal if you buy one of these shirts!!!





The POLKA POPPY DIP auction of this fabric ended Monday!! Final bid was $150!!! woot woot!!
THANK YOU!!
But this cute THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR fabric is still available (until I run out!) for the offer above!!



~
~

We just love Eric Carle books!!
and can't wait to read to my 3 little Couches on the couch!!
Just a few of his titles:
"Mister Seahorse" --one of our faves!!
and of course

2 comments:

  1. Go Sallee! May these bids be encouragment from the Lord as you wait!!!! I'm still praying Samson Jude will be in your arms for good by Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete