Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12 POPPY DIPS 4 Christmas SALE --ALL SOLD!!


New POPPY DIPS for Sale ALL SOLD!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
... if you see one you like, please contact me first (the button at the top)
$18 each + $3 first class shipping


Sorbet Retro Circles 24 mo SOLD!!
Holiday Stripe 24 mo SOLD!!
Riley Blake Pink Snowmen 2T SOLD!!
Fandango Peace Pink 2T SOLD!!
Smores in Vanilla 3T SOLD!!
Riley Blake Pink Snowmen 3T SOLD!!
Mittens in Red 4 SOLD!!
Holiday Stripe 4 SOLD!!
Disco Dot 5 SOLD!!
Merry Snowmen in Red 5 SOLD!!
Yule Trees 5 SOLD!!
Disco Dot 6 SOLD!!
Crisscross 7 SOLD!!


I'm going to stop taking POPPY DIP orders on December 15 - January 1
I'll be getting LOTS of new fabric in!! so be sure to look :)

KEEP checking back.....I might just sew up another batch for another sale :)

2 comments:

  1. How do I place an order??? I'm part of the ladies who are working to get kids sponsored on Children's Hopechest and would love to support your addoption and put one of the sweet dresses on my 4 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please hit 'contact' at the top of the page....take a look at my 'fabrics' page :)
    Sallee

    ReplyDelete