Thursday, February 3, 2011

Polkas and Daisies Auction!




So all this waiting for our embassy date... to bring our boy home...
I've been thinking...
how about I do a POLKA POPPY DIP auction every day except Sunday -- until we get notice --or until I'm too tired!

Here's how it will work...
I'll post the fabric choice of the day...
You contact me with your bid for a short sleeve POPPY DIP dress
--any size 12 mo up to size 7--
use the contact button at the top (not the comment section)
bids start at $35 ($5 increments)

I'll post the highest bid
--auction over each day at 5pm


Final Bid!! $70
THANK YOU!!
Starting the next day... I'll post a new fabric!!
Sounds fun and not overwhelming for me as I can make one dress each day!!
So you'll have your dress quickly!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea. I wish I could help, but we are trying to come up with some cash for our adoption as well. You can definitely count on prayers from me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post this on my fan page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I am praying you will be traveling SOON to bring your son HOME. It is time!!!!! Perhaps he will be home in time for Valentines?!?!? That's what I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are travelling to visit our little guy next week, so also need to hold onto my cash. But I love your dresses and your fabrics are beautiful. I will definately order something in a few months time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things we do...won't be long and your little son will be home!! Thanks for leaving me a comment. I did chuckle, b/c right next to the photo is a smaller one of the tye dye shirt with the paypal button...and then I noticed the time of your comment!! I know you are doing all you can to get Samson Jude home..you inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete