Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recycled POPPY DIPS!!--All SOLD!!


Want to buy a RECYCLED POPPY DIP?
Our little Esther is growing and is having new POPPY DIPS made for her this fall.... So if you are interested in buying one that she outgrown~~ they are clean, spot free, and ready to play in!!... How about $10 each? (+$2 first class shipping)...type me an email if you're interested!!
Hanging left to right....
'Navy Stars --size 4 with 1" added in length--24" SOLD!!
'Smiles Around the World'--size 4 this fabric is not made anymore :( ... SOLD!!
'Citrus'--- size 4 SOLD!!
'Iota Circles'----size 4 SOLD!!
'Butterflies'---size 4 SOLD!!
'Sea Beauties'--- size 4 SOLD!!
'BIG black flower'---size 4 ~~ SOLD!!

ALL SOLD!! THANK YOU so much!! this all helps to bring our little one home!!

1 comment:

  1. I want the big black flowers dress! Let me know if I get it and I'll send you $$$!

    angcas31@gmail.com

    Angie

    ReplyDelete