Sunday, August 30, 2009

... and I complain????

This blog put these verses into perspective for me this morning... Please be blessed and read... and read and read...
click on 'this' or 'read'


Philippians 2:14-16
"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain..."

Dear Lord, Please forgive my selfish heart... You have given me SO much to be thankful... give me a heart of sacrifice and serving others and not myself... keep me mindful that this is where You would have me serving You at this time in my journey of life... and so to do just that with cheerfulness....

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Sallee... we are so in the same boat... you are just more transparent than many others - thank you for the reminder. Love you...

    ReplyDelete