Friday, August 14, 2009

Poppy Dips and Chaos!

So we started our day with Esther NOT wanting to pose yet again in a POPPY DIP!! see her 'gritting' her teeth!! but isn't this a cute tunic top and capri set!!
ideas for you to ponder!!

....then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese's for a birthday party... okay so it's been at least 12 or 13 years ago since I've been
(with Adeline and Madison)...

let's just say... chaos...
trying to keep up with my Esther and Solomon...
'over stimulating' for them and me!!
Or maybe I'm just tired with staying up all hours of the night sewing POPPY DIPS!!
...and I'm older now!!
My amazing ~ most missed ~ hubby is out of town and took our older three kids... it's been a LONG week... and still have some to go....


...they didn't get the concept of playing the game and earning tickets... but it sure was 'cool' how tickets would pop out when the game was over!--if they stayed at that game long enough for it to be over!!

... pizza was good with friends!!

"like your old fashioned phone mama!"...


...and after about 25 tokens repeating this ride while singing 'Bob the Builder', I had to PEEL him off so that another little girl could ride ... he was NOT happy to say the least... one of those kids you see and think... 'take him home and give him a nap!!'

So I know the little ones had fun today, but I'm exhausted!! Don't know if there will be any sewing tonight!!



1 comment:

  1. AH...but what memories right?! We had Hunter's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. I loved the fact that I had basically no set up and no clean up! Does your Chuck E. Cheese have a stamp system with the parents and children? That always eases my mind a bit!

    ReplyDelete