Monday, August 17, 2009

Poppy Dip Point of View by Lil Olivia!!

" ....new styles for the Poppy Dips and I LOVE them!!! However, Olivia has a different point of view...
You see, my normal day with Olivia usually starts with a battle about clothes...always has, (probably) always will. She hates short pants (shorts), pants that "shwoosh", tight sleeves, crocs without socks, v-necks, long sleeves, fur (real or faux), flip-flops...yadda, yadda, yadda!!! When Adrienne introduced me to your dresses I thought, "Well, if Olivia never even puts the dress on it will still be for a great cause..." Now, it is all that she wears and she absolutely LOVES them! It has changed our mornings in the most positive way and I can't even begin to tell you how much these simple little dresses have helped with (I know, this probably sounds corny) my relationship with Olivia. No more battles in the morning...unless you count hair bows...but that's another story!......"

Olivia and Sienna ~ {brothers too}~ daughters of my 2 VERY BEST supporters of POPPY DIPS!
"...we went to see the Little Mermaid on Broadway and Olivia insisted she *HAD* to wear her dress! So fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment